Ever driven across the Enchanted Highway to see the world’s largest collection of scrap metal sculptures? What about Jamestown, where the World’s Largest Buffalo stands tall at 26 feet, weighing in at 60 tons? North Dakota's largest industry is agriculture, known as the number one producer of spring wheat. Something else you might not have known is Explore Credit is available for residents who need quick access to short-term loans. That means you!
If you’re a North Dakota resident you could be eligible to apply for an Explore Credit loan ranging from
$500 to $3,000. If approved, you can choose to pay back your loan in either weekly, bi-weekly, semi-monthly, or monthly payments with finance charges calculated daily. Refinances result in more finance charges paid over the life of the loan. Early loan repayment reduces overall finance charges. Late payments accrue additional finance charges and fees.
If you’ve got a question about Explore Credit, visit our FAQs page to see if we’ve already addressed it. If not, call one of our customer service team members at (844) 355-5626 or email us at [email protected]. Our business hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST, and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
If you choose to apply and are approved for an Explore Credit loan, please keep in mind that you’re responsible for the following:
- Paying back your loan on time and in full
- Borrowing only as much as you can afford
- Reading the loan agreement thoroughly and making sure you understand all of the terms and conditions of the loan
- Asking an Explore Credit team member to explain anything you don’t understand in your loan agreement
- Ensuring you have money in your checking account on the due dates of your scheduled loan payments so your payments are completed successfully.