Ah, Florida. Living in the Sunshine State, you know you’re never more than 60 miles from the ocean anywhere in the state. But Florida isn’t just known for beaches. It has more than 47,300 commercial farms and ranches, totaling 9.5 million acres. Florida ranks number one for fresh market tomatoes, snap beans, cucumbers, and oranges, as well as watermelons, grapefruit, and sugarcane. Though known for its abundance of theme parks in the Orlando area, Florida does have some unusual attractions, including the world’s smallest police station, which is literally an old telephone booth. Solomon’s Castle in Ona is a massive aluminum castle made from a variety of recycled items, measuring more than 12,000 square feet. Then there’s “Spook Hill,” which is known as a gravity hill, an optical illusion where cars appear to roll up the hill. Speaking of spooky, Florida supposedly has a 7 foot tall, 400 pound, mysterious beast around the Ochopee area. Do you know what else is scary? Running low on cash. That’s why Explore Credit is available to Florida residents with a super-convenient online application process.
If you choose to apply and are approved for an Explore Credit loan, please keep in mind that you’re responsible for the following:
- Paying back your loan on time and in full
- Borrowing only as much as you can afford
- Reading the loan agreement thoroughly and making sure you understand all of the terms and conditions of the loan
- Asking an Explore Credit team member to explain anything you don’t understand in your loan agreement
- Ensuring you have money in your checking account on the due dates of your scheduled loan payments so your payments are completed successfully